1. Payment and Privacy
Payment by Credit Cards via https://vtcpay.vn/?l=en
VTC Pay is a leading online Vietnamese payment gateway company in Vietnam, the authorised agents for global card companies. Major credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, JCB are accepted. You will be charged a 3% processing fee for these cards, on the total amount paid, when making payment through this Payment Gateway.
Azura Sapa securely connects with VTC Payment Gateway to accept Online Card Payments. All of your card information is processed through SSL protocol with international card security standards. Your card information will not be stored at our system (Merchant). Please follow these instructions:
(1) We will send you an Invoice Payment link via email about the tour you have booked. Click on the link and you will see the detail about your booked tour (ORDER INFORMATION). The detail includes: our business name, address, email, hotline, and the tour you book such as tour name, tour description, tour number, total tour cost). At this step, the total tour cost has not included the credit card charge of 3% by credit card companies. Read the Terms of Reference of the payment gateway. When you have found all information here satisfactory, then tick it and click on CHECKOUT.
(2) It will take you to four different PAYMENT METHODS: VTC, Credit Cards (MASTER, VISA, JCB) and Online banking (a list of Vietnamese banks). Click on the type of your credit cards. At this stage you will notice that a 3% charge has been added on top of the total tour cost.
(3) It will take you to BILLING INFORMATION. Please fill in all information as required. Click on CONFIRM.
All is done! Azura Sapa will receive your payment within 1 day.
Please note: If VTCPay, international credit card companies or Azura Sapa have reasons to believe that the payment you made was fraudulent, we will contact you to provide supporting information to complete the payment.
2. Refund and Conditions
Upon receipt of your request, we will check and inform you about availability. Your booking is considered confirmed when we receive your acknowledgement.
All trips require a deposit from 30% to 50% of the total amount. The deposit will confirm your booking.
Cancellation will be charged as follow:
- More than 16 days prior to trip departure. No charge.
- 8-15 days before arrival: 40% charge
- 4-7 days before arrival: 60% charge
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% charge
All cancellation must be informed in writing either by email , should be made at least 3 days before the departure date for free.
Refunds, and their method will be effected as agreed between you and Azura Sapa for unused services, and timely cancellations. Again, we will not charge you any amount for our work. However bank fees, if applicable, will be for your account.
We highly recommend travelers purchase an personal travel insurance which includes trip cancellation, medical, and other coverage.
Tour costs and what inclusion/exclusion are listed on the itinerary for each tour. Unless indicated otherwise on the tour itinerary, the tour fee includes: accommodations in double/twin occupancy, meals, all transportation during the tour, entrance fees , and services of a local tour guide. Tour costs are based in USD and per person.
Voucher will be issued by Azura Sapa after the booked trip is confirmed and payment is completed. A service voucher will be sent by email/fax or snail mail to passenger.
No refunds nor exchanges can be made in respect of accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services which are included in the tour prices but not utilized by the tour member. Azura Sapa is not responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by passengers. Additional expenses incurred due to delays or postponement, accidents, inclement weather, political restrictions or any other causes must be covered by the passengers. Passengers are required to have full travel insurance covered. This include trip cancellation, medical emergency evacuation, and other coverage. Airline schedule, train timetable and local conditions may affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occur, Azura Sapa will endeavor to substitute a suitable arrangement of similar value.
Azura Sapa will act as an intermediary between the clients and other services suppliers such as air, train, boat hotels in the event of any complaint.
Tour prices applied for children:
- Children under 4: Comes free of charges
- Above 5 years old: fully charged